love u quotes

  •  love quotes
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • I loved you enough to let you stumble, fall, hurt, and fail. 
  • So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come. I love you.
  • Every time we kiss, I feel like we are making a connection between our two souls. I love you.
  • very selfish and self-centered about the things that I want, and the thing that I want most desperately is… your happiness..
  • Even the mere silence of love, has the power to drown out all of life’s chaos. I love you.
  • The only word to describe you, is MINE and the only word to describe us, is FOREVER.
  • I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you. 
  •  for more........click here...... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest best love you quotes

TYPES OF TENNIS